Do you want to change the theme of Microsoft Office or are you a fan of dark color? In this article, we will show you how you can change and enable the dark mode in Microsoft Office. Enabling the dark mode in Microsoft office makes the background dark and also looks more shadowy.
- Open your Microsoft Application (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- On the menu bar, click on File and then on Account.
- Under Office Theme, the Colorful theme is set as the default theme.
- Now click on the drop-down option and tap on Dark Gray.
- Open your Microsoft Application (such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- On the menu bar, click File and then on Options.
- Under the General options look for Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office.
- Click on drop-down Office Theme and then tap Dark Gray and hit Ok.
Immediately your Microsoft Office appearance will change its color. Hoped this article helps you to turn on the Dark Mode in Microsoft Office if it does, please share it with your friends. Also do follow us on Facebook, Twitter and also on Google Plus.