TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. TeraCopy 3.0 is the latest version which brings several key improvements, better UI, easy usage, and especially faster copy and speed.
TeraCopy 3.0 is supported by Windows 10, but the developers have dropped the support for Windows XP. The old version is still available for download on the developer site.
- Faster copy process, especially to and from network locations, and with small files.
- Option to create checksum file list after copy process (MD5, SFV, SHA, SHA256, SHA512)
- Support for an unlimited number of files.
- Support for Volume Shadow Copy and elevated Windows service.
- Option to test files after copy.
- Option to delete and wipe files.
- Option to add entire drive to file list.
- Support for moving files.
- Support for cloning files.
- New replace dialog. Displays small thumbnails for image files for better decision making.
- New replace mode
- Options to shutdown or hibernate when the transfer completes.
- Option to queue transfers for the same physical drive.
- Support for waiting for network or device recovery.
- Support for Windows 8 and 10 notifications.
- Faster logical to physical disk mapping.
- Numerous bug fixes
Download TeraCopy 3.0
You can download TeraCopy 3.0 from here