Hey there, in this tutorial we will show you how to reset your WordPress password from phpmyadmin.
1. To get started open phpmyadmin and click on the database of your site.
2. Select the table named wp-users (wp is the WordPress default database prefix, you may have another name if you have change it).
3. Click on the edit option of the user name that you want to change
4. Under the row user_pass fill the password in the value and select MD5 from the function drop down and click on Go button.
5. Now your password is reset and you can login using your new password